We have several types of coverage for any travel need. If you like look around in our self service centers.
I always recommend that you call to make first time purchases to make sure that you get the coverage you think you are getting. If you talk to the companies please let them know that I sent you.
What is travel Insurance?
There are many types of travel insurance and choosing the right plan can be confusing. Becoming familiar with the basic types of plans and the specialized terms will make it easier to compare plans, and ultimately choose the right plan for your needs. Travel Insurance Center breaks down travel insurance into five major categories:
Check the widest selection of travel insurance products at the
Travel Insurance Center
Try Liaison Student with
Seven Corners travel insurance:
Reliable Protection. You’re busy — you’re studying or teaching abroad! The last thing you need to worry about is medical coverage. With Liaison Student, you receive the benefits you need for a small daily fee:
- Coverage for illnesses and injuries that occur while you are abroad
- Access to a worldwide network of medical providers
- 24/7 travel assistance services
- Coverage for your dependents on the same plan
- Provides maternity coverage
Experience. Seven Corners has been serving the needs of worldwide travelers for 20+ years. We know how to help when you need it, no matter where you are!
Are you eligible to buy?
To buy Liaison Student, you must be involved in full-time educational or research activities:
- Non-United States citizens may travel to the United States with a J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, Q-1, or similar visa.
- United States citizens may travel anywhere outside the United States with a valid passport.
UnitedHealthcare Global U.S. Network